I’ve managed to pick up most of the Munchkin bookmarks at various Cons, but I seriously need this Munchkin Cthulhu Bookmark of Udder Ridiculousness for my collection. The rules for this one are hilarious,
- You may play this bookmark whenever you are in combat.
- Show everyone the bookmark so they are alerted to the ridiculousness to come.
- Hand any other player at the table a book from the Cthulhu Mythos, and close your eyes.
- The player hands the book back to you. Without opening your eyes, insert this bookmark into the book.
- Without opening the book, guess what page number the color side of the bookmark is facing. If your guess is within 25 pages of the bookmark?s actual location, you gain a one-time combat bonus equal to the page number.
- Somewhere in here, you should open your eyes again, unless you WANT to play the rest of the game with them closed.
- If you actually pulled this nonsense off, and gained the one-time combat bonus, congratulations! You are now a Cultist (if a card is available). If you were already a Cultist, you go up a level! This cannot be the winning level.