ChessPlus is a chess variant where you can split and combine chess pieces into new combinations.
Chessplus is played under standard chess rules with one difference – pieces can be merged to combine their powers, and merged pieces can be split back into their individual pieces.
Here is a quick guide to the rules:
1. Merging or splitting is considered a move.
2. Individual pieces must always move according to their traditional ability.
3. A player can create a merged piece by moving an individual piece onto the square of another piece of the same colour, except for the king.
4. A merged piece can move as either of it’s joined pieces, or can be split by moving a joined piece away individually.
5. When a merged piece containing a pawn makes it to the other end of the board it is promoted to a queen.
6. When a merged piece is captured or promoted the merged piece leaves the board.
- June 4, 2019 @ 16:28:20 [Current Revision] by Brian Carnell
- June 4, 2019 @ 16:27:17 by Brian Carnell
There are no differences between the June 4, 2019 @ 16:27:17 revision and the current revision. (Maybe only post meta information was changed.)