I recently had two versions of a PDF file on my Linux laptop and needed to know what had changed between the two. The solution was to convert the PDFs to text and then diff them like this:
This sounds like a bad April Fool’s joke, but no. If you really want a replica of the burned pink teddy bear that falls into Walter White’s swimming pool after the aircraft explosion in Season 2 of Breaking Bad, today is your lucky day.
What the hell is with Muffit standing up like he’s a biped in this shot? Anyway, the “tin tote” is a nice replica of the lunch box I totally rocked in the 6th grade.
Downworthy is a browser plugin that tries to make clickbait headlines more accurate,
- “Literally” becomes “Figuratively”
- “Will Blow Your Mind” becomes “Might Perhaps Mildly Entertain You For a Moment”
- “One Weird Trick” becomes “One Piece of Completely Anecdotal Horseshit”
- “Go Viral” becomes “Be Overused So Much That You’ll Silently Pray for the Sweet Release of Death to Make it Stop”
- “Can’t Even Handle” becomes “Can Totally Handle Without Any Significant Issue”
- “Incredible” becomes “Painfully Ordinary”
- “You Won’t Believe” becomes “In All Likelihood, You’ll Believe”
- … and so on. (see the spoilers list below)
Awesome Offworld Designs t-shirt.
I can’t decide what is more awesome…this plastic model kit or the story behind the manga it is taken from,
In the year 20XX, insects have become immune to all pesticides. To combat the rising plague of cockroaches and other household pests, the tiny, doll-like extermination androids known as “Hoihoi-san” were created. They can hunt down insects and kill them with such miniaturized weapons as minuscule machine guns and tiny combat knives. They can also (and at the same time) be treated as dolls, by dressing them up in costumes and buying accessories for them. The main robot of the anime wears a maid uniform and rabbit ears as accessories.